Google
 

Thursday 5 July 2007

Hormones and memory erasers.

Oh my, I might just be better tomorrow! Though that may be good news, I'm afraid I might have a new problem now. Been watching television as a way to pass the time, and they only seem to broadcast women stuff! And... and I fear that I might just have started producing female hormones!

Just watched Made in America, starring Whoopi Goldberg, and I couldn't fight the romantic feelings! I'm a man, damn it! I probably shouldn't even have watched it! Soon the hormones will change me forever. I think my nipples are getting sensative...

Cough. Anyway. Apart from that I've been spending too much time in bed again, doing nothing but hoping I'll be able to bore the virus to death (how ironic, since viruses don't even live), without boring myself to death first.

Yikes, here I am blabbering like a breezer girl while YOU want something entertaining to read! Well then, let me tell you something with my regained strength...

---

I've not been the same since it happened. My life changed that day. I can never be sure of anything again. My entire life could just be... nothing more but a lie. I have to ask questions. I have to find the truth. My identity depends on it! It all began... about 3 weeks ago.

- Anything you read from this point on, may very well be a lie. -

It was a warm sunday afternoon and I was more than regularly bored, so I decided to go to my secret laboratory. I created a new party drug, worked a bit on my cure for aids, which couldn't rly motivate me and eventually I ended up looking for ways to disprove gravity.

Bored as I was, I thought it'd be time for a practical joke. In 20 minutes I had created a silly looking device and took it back to my room. I called my friend Steven, the psychotic murderer, and told him to come over to check out my newest creation. He came over when I promised him free cookies and grape juice.


This is what Steven would look like if he was a cat.


When he finally arrived (and began eating all my cookies) I walked up to him and showed him my strange device.

"Steven, I will now cure you. BEHOLD!" I cheered at him.

"Say whut?" he said, his mouth full of cookies.

"With my memory eraser I have erased those nasty memories about the experiments those aliens performed on you."

"What aliens?" he asked.

"See? It worked! You are now free to continue your life, my friend." I said triumphantly.

Steven looked quite confused for a while, then stepped forward and grabbed the device out of my hands. He used the controls for a bit and then pointed it at me.

"Ahaa!" he cried out. "Now I have altered YOUR memory so that you have forgotten about the aliens as well and that you think that this memory eraser is fake, just to fool me!"

"But... Steven..." I mumbled. "It IS fake... I was just playing a joke on you."

"Yes." he said. "Or were you?"

Then, as the pyromaniac he is, he set the device aflame in my kitchen.



...

From that day forth I have been searching for evidence of alien activity like a madman. I mean, who knows if it was a joke or not? I will forever live in fear of aliens. Forever.

---

And so you see, kids. Science can be a dangerous thing! Before you try something like this at home, count to 2^64, kk?

Wouter's World advises you never to mess with your memory. It is far too complicated and dangerous! Unless of course you're implementing memories of hot sex. That's just awesome.

No comments: