Google
 

Thursday 5 July 2007

Still ill lol

Yes, what a brilliant title, eh? And yes, I still feel sick. Sinusitus, if you're interested in a fancy medical term. So I have been sleeping all day. Getting better is so *yawn* hard...

Anyway, luckily someone sent me this amazing link, which reminded me of the biological fact that being happy accelerates the healing process! Laughing is the easiest way to feel good. So... enjoy this baby!



Ohhh :')
Brilliant!
Now enjoy this one; you might recognise some sounds on the background!



Ahhh, gotta love it when your muscles start to hurt! Laughing rocks!

And errrr, for all the dutchies:

Kud - De jeugd van tegenwoordig


Now, while I'm here hoping to get better (physically; given up on my mental illness long ago), you guys go out there and enjoy the summer! Enjoy it, my children! Be free! Free!

Diseases suck.
Wow!ter

No comments: