Google
 

Friday 29 June 2007

No blog, but... The Hoff!

I'm sorry guys. Turned out my blog for today was a piece of shit. (Not like the others. This one was even worse!) Therefore I have deleted it and cancelled tonight's blog. Tomorrow I'll do my best to create something more entertaining.

For tonight, I have a little something for the ladies to make it up to them! (And of course all the gays!) Enjoy!

Omg, it's the Hoff!






















The Hoff, he's sexy!


Omigod! Could it be more Hoff?!


Am I the only one getting horny like a japanese school girl?



This is the best by far. Enough naked Hoff to last a lifetime!


I want this! I want this! I want this! You want this! You want this! You want this!


Seriously. David Hasselhoff is one of the best Americans ever! God bless America! God bless the Hoff!

1 comment:

endless said...

OMG.. Please, don't do this again..