Google
 

Saturday 30 June 2007

'REVENGE!!' yelled the little bunny.

So... damn... tired. Have barely slept the last few weeks. Now it's come so far that I can't actually think anymore. Please forgive me, for tonight's blog might be nothing or it might be total nonsense. Even I myself will only find out tomorrow when I read it with an active brain.

I was actually so damn tired that when I pulled 20 euro out of the wall (or whatever this is referred to in English), I just left it there and left. Luckily a nice lady yelled at me and saved me from my doom. I tripped over her dog, though. Then I bought some food, went to my brother's place and forgot my food when I went back home. Now here I am, foodless and tired, trying to blog something blogful.

I've been taking courses all day. I am working for this fast food thingemabob and it wanted me to take courses. What is there to learn I didn't know already? Nothing, I found out. Poor little me, having to answer questions like "Does anybody know why we benefit from selling more food?". I have frowned all day, smiling whenever someone made a clever remark, but that was all my fun for today.

Now, let me end today's blog with a bed time story.

"'REVENGE!!' yelled the little bunny, 'REVENGE!!' and it bit through the throats of the unbelieving dogs! And errr, the blood sprayed in all directions! And errr..."

Good night, my followers.
Wow!ter

No comments: