Google
 

Friday 22 June 2007

Wouter's World goes live

Welcome.

Beats me how you ended up here, but at any rate: welcome.

There are many blogs out there these days. Most of them are uninteresting gibberish written by frustrated girls who need a way to express their emotions. If you enjoy that stuff, bye. However, if you are looking for universal truths wrapped up in a layer of sweet pancakish sarcasm, this is the place to be.

Let me introduce myself. I am... well... Wouter. If this surprises you, I advise you to leave this blog, due to lack of brain cells. As you can see, I am an extraordinarly friendly guy. You just have to bite through the thick skin of sarcasm of my remarks. I must warn you, I really must: About 99% of what I say is sarcasm. To those of you who don't know what sarcasm is... *waves merrily*

I am Dutch. I am nuts. I sit in my room all day, pondering about life. Why does it treat us the way it does? Is there a divine being watching over us? Why can't humans lick their own balls? In short: I unravel the mysteries of life using my incredible brain, which functions as a host to many personalities. I might give them all name some day, but I'll save that for later.

Whenever you feel like you have something to say, count to 500 and post a well-written and grammatically correct comment. I read them all and will be happy to reply to them in future blog posts.

As for now, I must bid you goodbye. Your choice to read this blog has been a wise one, as you will realise soon enough. Welcome, lost soul.

Welcome on the road... to enlightenment.

3 comments:

Inge said...

Hey Wout!

"Books? Are those things still around?" Dat kan dus niet hè..!:P
Oja, enne, als je het hebt over grammaticaal correcte reacties: Amélie Poulain schrijft je dus niet als Amélie Poulin...Dat je het even weet;)

groetjes! Inge

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wouter said...

Mr Anonymous has just felt my awesome wrath. Are there any more who wish to insult me?

Good.